Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Official Website of the Masters of Corruption! We are currently playing on PlayStation 3.

Price-Tagged application

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Price-tagged

Price-Tagged application Empty
PostSubject: Price-Tagged application   Price-Tagged application I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 5:09 am

PSN: Price-Tagged
Past Clans: FOF (On PS2) CHE (PS3)
Microphone?: Yes, but I don't really use it.
How did you find out about {MOC}?: Kintaro!
Rank yourself from 1-10 (1 being Worst-10 being Best). How good are you on the Battle Field?: 7
What is your best Guns and/or Classes?: Sub machine guns/light classes/variations
Why do you want to join {MOC}?: I really want to get back into a clan.
How will you contribute to the Clan? I'll kill people really, what else is there? I can design websites/graphics..
Will you active on the Website and PS3? Hard to say >Sad school is a killer, I'll certainly try..
Will you be Loyal? Yes! I'm not a clan hopper.
During the map, would you feel morally comfortable picking up a child and using him/her as a weapon to throw at other children?: Yus.

Back to top Go down
Tempest

Tempest

PostSubject: Re: Price-Tagged application   Price-Tagged application I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 1:41 pm

Im gonna be straight with ya.I have no fucking clue who the fuck you are so im gonna let kinny or heartless respond to this one.Oh and submachine guns are for pussies unless its close combat if not then pick up a fucking rifle semi single or auto as long as its a rifle (with the exception of the famas because of its fucking fire rate)then you are a thumbs up for me
Back to top Go down
Obirex

Obirex

PostSubject: Re: Price-Tagged application   Price-Tagged application I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 5:51 pm

Surprised
Back to top Go down
xXHEARTLESSXx34

xXHEARTLESSXx34

PostSubject: Re: Price-Tagged application   Price-Tagged application I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 12:55 am

Nice to see an old member back and welcome aboard I'm sure Kintaro has already said yes
Back to top Go down
Price-tagged

PostSubject: Re: Price-Tagged application   Price-Tagged application I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 4:27 am

Thanks guys Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Price-Tagged application   Price-Tagged application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Price-Tagged application
Page 1 of 1