Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Official Website of the Masters of Corruption! We are currently playing on PlayStation 3.

Recruitment privlages

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Kintaro

Recruitment privlages Empty
PostSubject: Recruitment privlages   Recruitment privlages I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 8:27 pm

From here on out for recruitment purposes the only people that have a CHANCE to join MOC will have to be asked FIRST to join the clan. I myself am obviously one of the recruiters. For the rest of you fill out this app.

Kintaro
Heartless
Tempest
Syler

Name:
Reason(s) why you should be a recruiter:
What you look for in a player that makes them possible to be recruited:

Last edited by Kintaro on Mon Jul 23, 2012 9:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tempest

Tempest

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment privlages   Recruitment privlages I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 9:14 pm

Name:Tempest
Reason(s) why you should be a recruiter:Im skilled in all classes so i can identify another persons strengths and weaknesses.Im direct as well il tell you directly what i think of you instead of beating around the bush.

What you look for in a player that makes them possible to be recruited:
I look for many things in a person that makes them the gamer they are.1st things 1st i look at what classes the person can play how good they can play that class and what class they cant play in order to benefit our needs in battle.I also look at what the person can do in a double team triple team situation to see the limits of power that person has.I also look at what knowledge in tactics the person already has before entering the clan. Im gonna cut this short because honestly there are many reasons lol but those are the main.....i also look for loyalty and respect that person has towards the people that are currently in MOC but that can only be learned with the amount of time the person has if he/her gets in MOC or if that person has been in a clan we could check how long he/her has been in the clan to give us a better look if the person can be loyal or not.
Back to top Go down
-Syler-
Council Member
Council Member

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment privlages   Recruitment privlages I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 9:41 pm

Name: Syler
Reason(s) why you should be a recruiter: Because I like to be more encouraging to others, than putting them down.
What you look for in a player that makes them possible to be recruited: The Three main things I look for in a player is Potential, Respect and Loyalty. Those are the things I have always looked for in a Player. If I was to add anything else, I would say the Skill they have already obtained while playing BF2.
Back to top Go down
Kintaro

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment privlages   Recruitment privlages I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 9:46 pm

Alright looks good I accept both apps
Back to top Go down
Tempest

Tempest

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment privlages   Recruitment privlages I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 10:10 pm

only one problem syler sometimes you gotta let the person down because thats what gives them the strength to get back up Cool
Back to top Go down
-Syler-
Council Member
Council Member

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment privlages   Recruitment privlages I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 1:32 am

Only if they're acting Immaturely.
Back to top Go down
Obirex

Obirex

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment privlages   Recruitment privlages I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 2:04 am

Name:Obirex{TROLL}
Reason(s) why you should be a recruiter:I've recruited a few before this topic.
What you look for in a player that makes them possible to be recruited:Fun,Good attitude,willing to learn, and active.
Back to top Go down
DZX

DZX

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment privlages   Recruitment privlages I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 6:13 am

Name: DZX
Reason(s) why you should be a recruiter: I've been around a while and have seen the great and the bad.
What you look for in a player that makes them possible to be recruited: Very Skilled, not retarded, over 15 yrs old, not gay, not a clan hopper, able to follow simple directions, and most importantly not annoying.

I dont care if im not selected for a recruiter all i ask is do not recruit noobish kids!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment privlages   Recruitment privlages I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Recruitment privlages
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Updates and Announcements :: News and Announcements-
Jump to: