Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Official Website of the Masters of Corruption! We are currently playing on PlayStation 3.

Retiring. Time for college

Go down 
+2
-Syler-
vergamaton
6 posters
AuthorMessage
vergamaton

Retiring. Time for college Empty
PostSubject: Retiring. Time for college   Retiring. Time for college I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 5:54 am

Hi guys! some of you guys know, some others dont.

I dont want to leave moc, but im going to retire this game. For the first time in my almost 7 years playing, im going to be retired permanently.

Since im starting Medicine in one of the best and most prestigious universities in latin america, i dont think im going to have free time.

I've decided to leave my ps2 in my house. I dont want distractions, and honeslty i prefer to use my free time on my GF. We are going to live in separate cities for a year. I think it is going to work.

Im going to be visiting you guys on the chat, and when i come for vacations i want to play this game and with you guys. It was good to have scrims with you and to battle on your side.

I think kintaro is the best player nowdays and one of the best of all the time. You guys have an excelent clan leader. I wish the best for you guys! it was fun. Thanks for accepting me in your clan, and more than a "leaving moc" this is "im leaving the game".

Back to top Go down
-Syler-
Council Member
Council Member

PostSubject: Re: Retiring. Time for college   Retiring. Time for college I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 6:02 am

Alright bro, it was great having you around even though we didn't play together much. Razz But it was fun when we did. Hopefully when your done you can get a PS3 and join us there. Razz Good Luck bro!
Back to top Go down
Kintaro

PostSubject: Re: Retiring. Time for college   Retiring. Time for college I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 6:09 am

yea dude good luck in college I know it can be tough but it looks to me like you're tougher Wink Verg you are a great engy and I am looking forward to seeing you the little times I do.
Back to top Go down
DZX

DZX

PostSubject: Re: Retiring. Time for college   Retiring. Time for college I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 7:11 pm

Good luck with college!
Back to top Go down
Tempest

Tempest

PostSubject: Re: Retiring. Time for college   Retiring. Time for college I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 4:33 pm

WELL 1ST OF ALL KINTARO IS A GARBAGE CLAN LEADER!heartless keeps things running around here and dont worry i still love you kinny and i agree with you 100% on leaving your ps2 at home i can be a huge distraction but like it matters bro i barely play sw but il play if im ever needed pce and goodluck to you bro il be waiting for your return.Wetbacks are known for having a poor education so do me a favor and break that fucking curse.

Btw dzx,i mean no disrespect when i say this but you wont be seeing this nigger for a looooong time "good luck with college!"thats all you can think of?!?!You should be on your kness cradling his balls he wont be getting any action for a very long time unless his girlfriend can agree that he can go around poking some latin booty with his dick on campus.
Back to top Go down
vergamaton

PostSubject: Re: Retiring. Time for college   Retiring. Time for college I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 4:28 am

HAHAHAHAHAHA i fucking love u tempest Smile lmao!

here i am, this is hard as fuck lol...i studied all friday, saturday and part of sunday
Back to top Go down
Obirex

Obirex

PostSubject: Re: Retiring. Time for college   Retiring. Time for college I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 5:29 am

Lmso
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Retiring. Time for college   Retiring. Time for college I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Retiring. Time for college
Page 1 of 1